Users as a key to the success of your company
On this day, Honest Strategy comes to the Redbility Innovation Center to talk about what makes a company successful, happy and sustainable over time. The users!
We will raise awareness of the importance of having a purpose focused on the final users. And this goes beyond working the customer experience (they don’t even call it a user) or working the user experience on the web or app, looking for conversions as the first and last aim This is not the way you obtain users and brand ambassadors, neither customers and income.
Limited places. Do not miss yours on this free admission seminar. Book it!
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
In this workshop you will take…
- Knowledge about what it means to have a purpose focused on the final users.
- Knowledge about the difference (also in its importance) between client and user.
- Real examples of successes and mistakes made by companies, products and services focused (or not) on their final users.
- Self-reflection regarding where you and your company are in comparison to your users.
- Inspiration for action and with a #UsersFirst mindset.
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Attendees reception.
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:50 p.m. Presentation: How and why put your users first. #UsersFirst, by Héctor Robles.
- 6:50 p.m. – 7:10 p.m. Case 1: experiences with final users, by Xavier Costa.
- 7:10 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Case 2: experiences with final users, by María Renilla.
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:50 p.m. Case 3: experiences with final users, by Mamen Perera.
- 7:50 p.m. – 8:10 p.m. Round table: Mamen Perera, María Renilla, Xavier Costa and Héctor Robles.
- 8:10 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Presentation of the Honest Academy.
- 8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Networking with pecking.
Damn! I’ll be UX #Damn
Linkedin, InfoJobs, Domestika, Indeed, Randstad, Job Today… ¿nos dejamos alguna? ¡Que tienes más perfiles que el quien es quien! ¿A que sí? Que te hemos pillado pillín.
Damn! I’m Ops Designer #Damn
DesignOps, DevOps, ResearchOps y todo lo que te quieras poner en LinkedIn pero, cariño, ¿sabes lo que es Ops?
5ª Edición. Formación UX Research & Strategy Formación
Si Netflix confirma que hay quinta temporada de Stranger Things, Redbility no podía ser menos.