Key personal and professional reinvention
On this day, Honest Strategy comes to the Redbility Innovation Center to talk about reinvention to lead in this times and the ones that are about to come. Reinvention to be happier, successful and sustainable over time as a professional.
We will learn the main mechanisms that make people achieve the transformations they want to have a better personal-professional-business life.
This day is aimed at any professional, freelance or entrepreneur-businessman who wants to grow and lead in times of change. Anyone who is contemplating the possibility of reinventing themselves professionally to be happier, more successful and sustainable over time.
Limited places. Do not miss yours on this free admission seminar. Book it!
Thursday, November 21, 2019
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This workshop is for you if…
If you identify with at least one of these points:
- Are you in reinvention mode ON?
- Do you feel that your work brings you a lot of physical and / or emotional wear?
- Do you end up worn out on Fridays and on Sunday nights you are choked with only the idea that the next day is Monday?
- Do you feel that little by little you have been disconnecting from your passion and talents and would like to reconnect with them?
- Do you feel that you have not been updating yourself professionally enough and that now with the vertiginous changes and the amount of exponential technologies, you are complicating yourself more and do not know what direction to take?
- 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Attendees reception.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.Presentation: how to carry out your reinvention process by Héctor Robles.
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. Case 1: Xavier Costa’s reinventions.
- 10:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Case 2: Mamen Perera‘s reinventions.
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:50 a.m. Round table: Mamen Perera, Xavier Costa and Héctor Robles.
- 10:50 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. Presentation of the Honest Xperience reinvention immersion.
- 11:10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Coffee-breakfast networking.
Damn! I’ll be UX #Damn
Linkedin, InfoJobs, Domestika, Indeed, Randstad, Job Today… ¿nos dejamos alguna? ¡Que tienes más perfiles que el quien es quien! ¿A que sí? Que te hemos pillado pillín.