Workshop: How to create innovative teams
This Wednesday, December 18, will take place the workshop “How to create innovative teams. Towards an ethic and aesthetics of innovation” by Honest Strategy. This workshop will be facilitated by Pau Contreras, Vice President of Salesforce and Héctor Robles, Founder and director of DOMO.es and the Honest Strategy movement.
What will you take from this day?
- You will know the KOMEA methodology to create innovative teams.
- You will know the Understand-Create-Perform methodology to innovate.
- You will know the attributes of innovative teams and how they affect the outcome of the innovation.
- You will analyze a case of real innovation where you will apply the theory seen in the workshop.
- Detection of the point of innovation in which you or your team is, using the KOMEA test.
- You will define an individual objective and a small action plan focused on it.
- You will be inspired by the action and come out with a # innovation mindset.
And if that were not enough, premium networking where to share experiences with other businessmen, managers, entrepreneurs and agents of innovation and transformation, together with the members of The Honest Club.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This day is for you if…
- If you are creating an innovation team.
- If you have encountered the situations mentioned above.
- If you want to create a company (not just the innovation team) prepared for the 21st century.
You know you can only catch the train with an innovative team.
If it is already difficult to get a cohesive team, aligned with a shared vision and with a common purpose, even more is to get everyone to contribute their true talent, give disruptive ideas and have the proactivity you need.