1. Who is the person in charge of processing your data?
Identity: REDBILITY, S.L. is a company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 20,449, Folio 152, Book 0, Page M-361708, which has as its object the research, design, development, programming and diffusion of digital environments.
Address: Calle Conde de Peñalver, 38 5th – 28006 Madrid (Spain)
Phone: (+34) 91 399 58 81
a) For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the information you provide us with the purpose of facilitating the improvement, expansion, management and provision of our services by sending updates, and carrying out different marketing and advertising actions of the services, offers and advantages offered by www.redbility.com to its users.
b) How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as you do not wish to unsubscribe as a user of our website or exercise the right to cancel. In the cases in which services have been provided at a price, during the time necessary to ensure compliance with the obligations derived from the contract and while the cancellation is not requested or the previous cancellation is exercised.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We use two legal bases to deal with the data: your consent in case you subscribe to our newsletter, and the fulfillment of a contract in the event that you hire our services. In the case of the newsletter, we understand that you give your consent if you enter your email address. In the same place in which we collect your email address we offer you a first information about the purpose of the processing; you would be able to consult more detailed information by clicking on Data Protection.
4. Rights of the interested parties.
a) What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether REDBILITY, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected or wish to unsubscribe as users of our services.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims, in addition, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. REDBILITY, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When they finish their relationship with REDBILITY, S.L., data subjects will be entitled to receive the data available to REDBILITY, S.L. in a commonly used computer format, capable of being read by applications of common use. The file will be sent to the e-mail address previously provided to REDBILITY, S.L
b) How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must send an email to email@example.com
with a copy of your ID card and indicating the rights you intend to be recognized. In the cases of opposition and limitation to processing, you must state the reasons why you are requesting them.
At any time, and without the need to attach a copy of the ID, you can request by mail to the address indicated, that commercial information is not sent to you, without prejudice to the information that has been sent to you up to that moment.
REDBILITY, S.L. has a period of one month, with the possibility of extending it another month when there are reasons that justify it, to recognize the rights exercised by data subjects. After that period, if you consider that your rights have not been recognized, you can refer to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection requesting the protection of their rights. You can find more information at www.agpd.es.
REDBILITY, S.L., has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access to the personal data that the user has provided. Due to the nature of the data processing and the information used by REDBILITY, S.L., there is no serious risk for data subjects. However, and in the event of any undue access to the data that could imply serious negative consequences for the interested parties, REDBILITY, S.L. will inform them conveniently so that they adopt the measures they consider appropriate.
a) What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize a particular user.
Depending on the entity that manages them, they can be:
– First-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from the computer or domain that provides the requested service.
– Third-party cookies: They are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by another entity than the one that provides the service that the user intends.
According to the time they remain active, cookies are classified as:
– Session cookies: They are only active while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent Cookies: The data is still usable and accessible to the person responsible for the installation of the cookie during the period it sets and which goes beyond the end of the session.
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use will be made possible. The cookies we use are not harmful and may be used only during the user’s session, during a specific period or permanently.
b) List of cookies used on this website.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
1) According to the entity managing them:
- Our own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks.
2) Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are temporary, they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate registration services.
3) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access to restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request and registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
c) List of cookies used on this website.
We use our own technical cookies for the normal development and use of our website by visitors.
In relation to third-party cookies in particular, this website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: is an analysis cookie provided by Google that stores browsing data to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the privacy page of Google Analytics, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es para obtener más información sobre las cookies que usa y cómo deshabilitarlas (entendiéndose que no somos responsables del contenido o la veracidad de los sitios web de terceros). Analitycs tiene un periodo de caducidad de dos años desde la última visita, tiempo durante el cual permanecerá activa en su ordenador.
d) How to deactivate or eliminate cookies.
Cookies are very useful for the user, because thanks to them, many of their functionalities of their use will be made possible.
If in spite of this, the user wishes to deactivate or eliminate cookies, either in their entirety, and those that detect browsing uses for behavioral advertising purposes, they may do so at any time through the browser’s cookie management features. Next, the appropriate links for this are detailed with the four main types of navigators available on the market:
7. Images and information contained on the web
It is prohibited the total or partial reproduction of any text, diagram, image or other type of information contained in the website www.redbility.com without express and written authorization of REDBILITY, S.L.
8. Links or hyperlinks
The current data protection policy of REDBILITY, S.L. will not be extended to links or hyperlinks from its websites with others outside its control, or from other websites also beyond its control with the pages of www.redbility.com.
9. Sending advertising by conventional or electronic means
a) According to the mechanism of inclusion of users in advertising lists provided in the registration forms of this website, only commercial information will be sent to the user who, in view of the basic information on the purpose of the processing, shall have enter their email.
b) In accordance with the applicable regulations, REDBILITY, S.L. recognizes the possibility of opposing the reception of conventional and electronic advertising, as well as revoking at any time consents previously granted for this purpose, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or written and signed communication (attaching a copy of a valid ID card) addressed to the company REDBILITY, SL, with address at Calle Cónde de Peñalver, 38 5ª, 28006-Madrid España. These guarantees will also be required from data assignees from REDBILITY, S.L.
10. Data protection policy updates
REDBILITY, S.L. reserves the right to make modifications to the present policy, previously informing the users about the changes to be made.
11. Applicable legislation and conflict resolution
a) The present Data Protection Policy of REDBILITY, S.L., its interpretation, as well as any litigation derived from it between REDBILITY, S.L. and its clients will be governed by the laws of Spain.
b) With express waiver of their own jurisdiction, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).