Authenticity as an engagement engine
Next Thursday, November 28, the workshop “Authenticity as an engine of engagement” of Honest Strategy will take place. This workshop will be facilitated by Xavier Marcet, founder and president of the Barcelona Drucker Society and Lead To Change consultancy. He is also president of the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC), president of EUNCET Business School and founder of 8 Wires. As if that were not enough, Xavier collaborates periodically with the newspaper La Vanguardia, publishing articles on strategy, innovation management, leadership and entrepreneurship.
What will you take from this workshop?
- You will know the Playing Cards methodology of Lead To Change.
- You will become aware of how authenticity influences strategy, innovation, talent management, leadership and relationship with society, and ultimately in your results.
- You will become aware of how you are working authenticity in your company.
- You will know real cases of authenticity work.
- You will define an individual goal and a small action plan focused on the theme of the workshop.
- You will be inspired for action and you will leave with a mindset of #authenticity.
And if that were not enough, premium networking where to share experiences with other entrepreneurs, businessmen, managers and consultants, together with The Honest Club members.
Thursday, November 29, 2019
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This workshop is for you if…
Your company is growing rapidly and you are worried that with the new additions the essence with which it was created will be lost.
You have customer complaints that surprise you because you have no idea how these incidents have happened.
You are (or have been) in a process of acquiring another company (or yours has been purchased) and that is raising headaches.
After defining your strategy, it is difficult for the entire organization to follow it.
There are silos between the departments of the company that result on people pulling in different direction.
In this workshop you will work
What is authenticity and how does it influence:
- Your strategy
- The innovation
- Talent management
- The leadership
- The relationship with society
- And ultimately in your results